We are linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for "Five for Friday" and Teaching Blog Addict for "Friday Freebie."
1. We did our "Frog & Toad" plays today! The kids loved it! They have been working on reading the scripts with fluency. (Don't judge the backdrops though because they only worked on those for about 15 minutes since my concentration was on the reading fluency benefits!)
2. Aren't these like the cutest little treats! They are Easter baskets made with sugar cookies, icing, green coconut, jelly beans, and licorice. One of my parents sent them in today.
3. Speaking of jelly beans, we had a great time this week with our Jelly Bean Math Stations! The kids loved them!
Here is a little measuring freebie to go with this pack! Click HERE to download it!
4. Stephanie's class made the CUTEST astronauts through directed drawing. Here is her freebie to go along with this drawing and the writing. So cute! She also has a super cute emergent reader that is Common Core Aligned and goes with the space theme! You can find them by clicking below!
5. Wooohoooo SPRING BREAK! I am so excited (as were the kids) that today was the last day before Spring Break! I know that we all need it. However, we are expecting snow on Sunday....but that won't stop me from going shopping on Monday & Tuesday!